PDA

View Full Version : spirit of aloha

motherof4
03-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Just tried to book a res for the spirit of aloha and it is asking for advanced payment How can I pay for it in advance if I am on the disney dining plan?

DizneyRox
03-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Credit card?

If you are on the dining plan and it's on your reservation, I've heard that they don't actually charge your card unless you're a no show. If the dining plan is not on your reservation, you are charged immediately.

I've always been charged upfront for dinner shows, but I wouldn't book SoA even if someone slew as paying. They would have to pay me before I even thought about it.

disneynarula
03-03-2012, 05:32 AM
I am pretty sure that like DizneyRox said they only bill your credit card if you don't show up. You might want to call disney dining to confirm this. Most of the popular TS places take a cc number now to ensure you will show up for your reservation.

Enjoy the show.

Kairi_7378
03-03-2012, 09:27 AM
My experience with this sort of situation is what Disney Rox described.

MonoMan
03-03-2012, 07:24 PM
We just did this on our last trip. We had to provide them with our credit card at the time of the reservation, but they did not charge it. When we checked in, they took the credits from the DDP and gave us the tickets for the show. They told us that the credit card was used to hold the reservation. Hope this helps!