PDA

View Full Version : Question about Park Tickets

mydisneygirls
03-02-2012, 09:58 AM
I know this may have been answered, but I don't see anything recent.

We'll be going in Sept for 13 days but I only have a 10-day park ticket (they do not have "no expiration" on them). Can anyone tell me if the ticket has to be used in consecutive days or can we skip a day? Are they activated the first time you use them or the day you check in? I figured we could hang by the pool on the day we arrive, grab dinner and then head over to Boardwalk....as I hear there are things to do at night there (never been). Thanks!

faline
03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
You do not have to use a ticket every day in a row. However, once you do enter a park and, thereby, activate your ticket, you have 14 days in which to use all days on the ticket or the ticket will expire.

mydisneygirls
03-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Thank you Linda!!!!! So I think we'll skip the parks on the Saturdays we are there. Any suggestions on what to do other than sit at the pool all day (I know dd's might get bored) or hanging at Downtown Disney? Maybe visiting other resorts and checking them out? Is it my imagination or is there a movie theatre at Downtown?

brownie
03-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Yes, there is an AMC Theater at Downtown Disney. Other options would be to to play a game of miniature golf, go to Disney Quest, or go to one of the water parks.

faline
03-02-2012, 10:47 AM
You could also rent a boat.

mydisneygirls
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Ahhhh, renting a boat. That's a great idea. They must be pretty easy to drive.

Nascfan
03-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Suggestions for non-park activities?

Water mice, pontoon boats, fishing excursions, rent bikes around the Boardwalk, check out different resorts, horseback riding, miniature golf, regular golf, canoe rental (I think do that at Ft Wilderness), Downtown Disney, parasailing, waterskiing, along with what's already been suggested.

I do believe I've barely scratched the surface here. There are so many things you can do that you could literally spend weeks at WDW and never set foot in a park (not that I'd want to mind you, but you could).

LVT
03-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Wishes cruises.
California grill to see wishes
Wishes from beach at Poly or Fort Wilderness camp ground.
Wishes from the Ticket and Transportation Ferry. ( a matter of timing, the ferry has to stop with the rest of the boats at that time)

disneynarula
03-02-2012, 06:02 PM
You could also go to Disney Quest. Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian is fun. I would have dinner at one of the monorail resorts and watch the fireworks from the beach.