PDA

View Full Version : kid sized utensils

mommaoftwins+1
03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
We are going on our very first Disney trip in May. We have DS (6) and twins DS/DD (2). My little ones are not big enough to use full sized utensils yet.....do the restaurants have child sized stuff or is this something I should pack to take along in my diaper bag? This site has been so helpful with many aspects of planning, but I searched and couldn't find anything about this topic!? :confused:

Thanks!
Jen

Our first trip May '12 FWC

BrerGnat
03-01-2012, 06:48 PM
You'd need to pack some, unless your kids can handle plastic utensils, which are abundant at WDW.

mommaoftwins+1
03-01-2012, 06:52 PM
thank you! I will grab a few extra packs at ikea.....so if they disappear it isn't too big of a deal! :thumbsup:

KAT1811
03-05-2012, 10:45 PM
thank you! I will grab a few extra packs at ikea.....so if they disappear it isn't too big of a deal! :thumbsup:

That is EXACTLY what I was going to suggest! :mickey: My kids love the iKea kids plates, cups, etc. And they are cheap enough that you won't be upset if they get lost!

I would bring some plastic baggies to place them in after eating so you don't have to worry about cleaning them until you get back "home" to the resort.