PDA

View Full Version : Magic, Memories, and You! question

zipadeedoodah
03-01-2012, 12:06 PM
I haven't been to WDW since this has been introduced. Is it a scheduled nighttime show, or does it just play throughout the entire evening?... because I can't find times for this show anywhere.

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

Tygger7
03-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Unless it's changed, the show runs 15 minutes before Wishes. So when we were there in December, Wishes was at 9:30pm, so MMY was at 9:15pm. Definitely stake out a spot & see the show...it's AMAZING.

DNS
03-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Is this the show on the castle? If so, it is very much worth watching. We stood in front of the castle and watched. That area was packed, but it was not too bad to move around.

zipadeedoodah
03-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Oh, gotcha! thanks...I definitely want to check out this show...it sounds gorgeous!

mgmnut
03-01-2012, 06:26 PM
It's a great show!!

last trip our family picture was projected on the castle during the show as well as a pic of my son alone flexing in a wheaties shirt. The photographer gave us a heads up in the morning to watch for our picture during the show after she took our picture hudled together in front of the castle. They really make it look like parts of the castle are moving, bricks poping out, etc. Then wishes kicks off right after to top it all off.

olivegirl
03-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I
The show is right before wishes. It really is beautiful!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

markfnc
03-03-2012, 08:24 PM
we didnt know what it was, but it was great. maybe even better than the fireworks.