PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining for Disney Visa Holders

Tink1
03-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Disney Visa is offering an early booking advantage for those looking for free dining.

It is the free counterservice package for those staying at value resorts, and free basic dining package for those in moderate or above levels.

Travel Dates are 8/25-9/29/2012
Booking begins today for Disney Visa holders.
On March 5th this will open to the general public for bookings.
Offer expires 5/18/2012

Contact Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com) to book your Disney Visa Package, or to have your Magical Journeys agent book you on Monday. By supporting us, you support Intercot as the best Disney planning site on the internet.

Nanci

MadMadamMim
03-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Hooray!!! This just made my day!!!

Mickey'sIrishPAl
03-01-2012, 09:48 AM
YESSS!!!!! This will save me a ton!!!!

Dsnygirl
03-01-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm sad... this leaves one week only for those of us whose kids go back to school the day after Labor Day... not really an optimal time to travel, if you don't want to be travelling home with only a day or so to prepare your kids to get back into the "school mode". :( Wonder why they are making the start date so late this year... thinking Disney might not get my summer vaca money this year. :(

Dr. Disney
03-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Already taking the family to Jamaica for a week in May, but this is really tempting. The end of the promo coincides with Food and Wine Festival.. so maybe I'll have to have an adult's only trip to WDW :thedolls:

BriarRose0708
03-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Any chance this may be extended to October? I'd love to be on the dining plan for iCOT15 but could only do it if it's "free"

tinksmom02
03-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Hmmm...I'm planning to go the week before this opens (actually leaving on the 24th). Wonder if we'll have less crowds then, as everyone waits for this time period to open. ??

PopPhan
03-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Hmmm...I'm planning to go the week before this opens (actually leaving on the 24th). Wonder if we'll have less crowds then, as everyone waits for this time period to open. ??

Highly unlikely, as the overseas and Canadian offers were for a week or so earlier in August until the end of September....

zipadeedoodah
03-01-2012, 02:30 PM
I love going at the end of September. The crowds are always nearly non-existant. Yes, it does make the table service restaurants a bit more hectic, but this is definitely the most "dead" time to go to the world. Love it! 205 more days . . .;)

Jodi
03-01-2012, 08:05 PM
I just sent my request for a quote from Magical Journey's!!! Hoping we can go!!!!

Jodi
03-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Made our reservation directly thru Disney today!! We're going in August!!:thumbsup:

goofynmd
03-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Wow am I a sucker for deals. I always said I would never go during summer due to the heat. DH and I had talked about going in November but nothing was definite. Of course I always lurk on Intercot living vicariously through others. I saw the posting here about the Visa Free Dining offer before I even got the email. Needless to say, we booked with Karen at Magical Journeys today for the last week of August. I am thinking we are going to keep it a surprise from our sons. :chipdale: Happy planning to everyone. :goofy: Now the big question is, do I book airfare now? From what I read, it is only expected to go up from here.

AmandaChan
03-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Gahh, I really wish we could take advantage of this. New baby is going to eat up tax return and all .. other incomes this year :) If it was next year I would definitely go for it!