PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom

slpngbty56
02-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Just back from a quick trip to the world. It was amazing for the most part.... We ( my kids & I) were recruited by Merlin to help save the Magic Kingdom...It was a total blast!!! :party: I was nice to have a new adventure. I highly reccomend trying it no matter your age. My kids are 16 & 18 and they loved it. The only down side was that when we went on our second adventure it was later in the day and there were lines to activate the portals. Start early wait less!! :mickey:

finaldynasty
02-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Wow! thanks for the information. We are planning our next trip and are excited about playing this new game!

JPL
02-28-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm really looking forward to trying this on my next trip:thumbsup: I always like new ways to explore the parks and enjoy the little details. I also heard the cards are rather cool collectibles :mickey:

Altair
02-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Nice to have Merlin back.:thumbsup: :pixie:

KatrinaJ91
02-28-2012, 08:51 PM
I love this idea and cannot wait to try it...even though it will be just me and my hubby! :blush:

sixshot19
02-28-2012, 09:30 PM
My kids are going to have to fight me off. I'm so excited thanks for the update.

How long were the lines?

FaithTrustPixieDust
04-07-2012, 03:20 PM
We just got back, and discovered the Sorcerers game this week. The kids loved it, and I think it's more engaging than Kim Possible. It is also more flexible, because you can start and stop whenever it suits you. (No Kimmunicator device to deactive or turn in.) I thought it was a kid game, but there were plenty of adults playing it too. People are going to obsess over collecting these cards.

Each day you can get a pack of 5 cards, which are spells. It sends you to a portal somewhere, say Fantasyland. Then you will stay in Fantasyland until you complete the round of portals in that area. At the beginner level, it doesn't seem to matter which spell you cast. As long as you cast a spell card, you will generally defeat the villian. Evidently, after you complete the first round (10 or so villians?), you move up to intermediate level. By the time you get to expert level, you have to be very strategic in which spells you cast, and sometimes combine spells in order to defeat the villian.

This has the potential to really take off. Right now the cards are free, but that can't last long. They could develop it into whatever they want . . a Wii game, a new ride. Enjoy it now while it's free and simple!!

Melanie
04-07-2012, 03:23 PM
People are going to obsess over collecting these cards.

They already have, which honestly has put a little damper on it for me. I'm not talking about kids either.

joanna71985
04-07-2012, 03:58 PM
They already have, which honestly has put a little damper on it for me. I'm not talking about kids either.

Yeah, it's really quite annoying =/

DisneyOtaku
04-08-2012, 08:51 PM
I cannot wait to try this out!