PDA

View Full Version : Transfer AAA Purchased Park Tickets to KTTW Card

NJdisney
02-28-2012, 01:41 AM
We are staying at OKW with rented points, and will likely be purchasing our park tickets from AAA before our trip. Can the OKW concierge transfer these AAA purchased tickets to our KTTW cards or must the tickets be purchased directly from Disney to enable this transfer to the KTTW card?

dlpmikki
02-28-2012, 11:43 AM
See this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=189081) as it seems you can but you may have problems.

NJdisney
02-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Thank you for your response. I saw that thread just before I decided to post this thread, because the other thread refers to purchasing tickets online, but it is not clear if they are referring to purchasing from Disney or a non-Disney agent such as AAA. Would appreciate it if anyone else can answer specifically for tickets purchased at either AAA or Undercover Tourist. I never have much luck with responses to my Intercot postings, so I'm hoping someone can answer this one. Thanks.

NewDVCowner
02-28-2012, 04:57 PM
I believe that the tickets that we had purchased were from AAA. Two of the seven of us had issues with our tickets getting transfered to our room key.

NJdisney
02-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks for clarifying. That helps a lot. We will try to have the park tickets transferred to our room key, but will keep them just in case. Many thanks!

NewDVCowner
02-28-2012, 06:07 PM
They actually won't let you keep the old tickets. Once they transfer the tickets to your room key they destroy the old tickets.

Julie_Mouse
02-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Was just in WDW from 2/19-2/26 (also on rented points) and went through this exact process. Purchased tickets at CAA (we're Canadian :mickey:), and immediately after we checked in at SSR, we went right over to the concierge desk and had them transfer the tickets to our KTTW. Took a while to get everyone's card reprinted (there were 8 of us) but there were no problems. Good luck!

Also, if you are renting a car and you have AAA, ask them for a Diamond parking pass! It's free and was worth its weight in gold last week :)

NJdisney
02-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the information!