PDA

View Full Version : OKW questions

disneynarula
02-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Can anyone confirm if there is a sleeper chair in addition to the pull out sofa in the living room at OKW?

Random question but does anyone know if they have muffin tins and or a rectangle cake pan?

Are the T.V.s HDMI compatible? We want to be able to hook our laptop up to the computer.

Is the wireless free now? I head it was free at some of the other deluxe resorts? How fast was it?

We are staying there for the first time in January of next year. So excited to finally be heading back to the USA after three years of living overseas!

Checkers
02-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Can't answer all your questions but I can tell you that the 1 & 2 bedroom villas at OKW do have a sleeper chair in addition to the queen sleeper sofa. Also, wifi is now available at all the resorts free of charge. The speed varies but was ok for me to check email, etc. Not sure about the cake pan but I don't remember seeing any. Perhaps someone else will be able to answer that one.

I am sure you are going to love OKW (one of our home resorts). Be sure and take advantage of the boat to Downtown Disney.

Welcome back to the USA and have a great time at WDW!

mgmnut
02-28-2012, 07:37 AM
I don't recall seeing any supplied Cake or Cupcake pans on any of our stays at any of the other resorts. Although, never stayed at OKW, staying there for the first time in Aug.

Our last trip we sent ourselves a package ahead of time with all our sun screen, small cereal boxes, dry snacks, etc. You could always send some disposable foil pans to yourself ahead of time.

disneynarula
02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks mgmnut. I think I will do that. DS had food allergies and I want to make him his special cupcakes/rice krispy treats to have on hand.

tdk316
02-29-2012, 06:41 AM
There aren't any muffin tins - I wish there were! I bring one back and forth with me. :mickey: I've seen cake pans before, but not on a consistent basis so I wouldn't count on one being there.

LVT
02-29-2012, 06:58 PM
If there is a cookie sheet you can buy foil cupcake liners. They are meant for people without cupcake pans.

Auroring Good Time
03-03-2012, 07:22 PM
You can purchase one of the silicone cupcake or cake pans. They collapse so that you can easily pack into your luggage and don't weigh much at all.