PDA

View Full Version : new member- few ?'s

ddd
02-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Just came across this great forum.. We are planning our 2nd disney family vaca for sept..Oh yhea kids will be 5 and almost 7 at the time

So i have a few questions if would help

ADR are avaible to book 180 days out? So i can book on computer at 12:01 am of that day? What time do the phone lines open? Can I make adr's for the whole week or at that point? Or do I have to log on everyday to book, becuase of the 180 day rule?

I really want to do the desert party at MK and dont want to miss out.

Are the certian seats i should requst?

heres are must do's

ohana-dinner
coral reef-dinner
Akershus-breakfast/lunch
Via Napoli-dinner

thanks

Fangorn
02-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Welcome to Intercot!

ADR are avaible to book 180 days out? So i can book on computer at 12:01 am of that day? What time do the phone lines open? Can I make adr's for the whole week or at that point? Or do I have to log on everyday to book, becuase of the 180 day rule?

You can book ADRs 180 days out. If you are staying at a Disney resort (which from your signature, it looks like you are) then 180 days from the beginning of your stay you can book ADRs for the first 10 days of your trip. This is often referred to around here as "180+10". The on-line system opens at 6am (Eastern Time) and the phone lines open at 7am (Eastern Time).

Ot the restaurants you have listed,'Ohana and Via Napoli will be the ones you will want to make first, but you should be able to make them if you're flexible. Be aware that certain restaurants require a credit card number be given when you make the ADR. They won't charge the card, but if you don't cancel at least 24 hours ahead of time, they will charge the card $10 per person. This is a new thing and seems to be doing it's job of making it easier for everyone to get the ADRs they want.

Via Napoli is currently closed for renovations, and I'm not sure when they will re-open.

Enjoy your trip.

Steve

DizneyRox
02-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Online opens at 6am EST, phones open at 7am.

At 180 days before check-in you can make reservations for check-in day and up to next 10 days.

Generally, I have found the special events to be not worth the extra expense. You're paying for a view of the nighttime show, and I just don't know if that's worth much.

disneymom15
02-26-2012, 01:08 PM
WELCOME to Intercot!!

Tuttu Italia is the restaurant that is currently closed for refurb.. Via Napoli is open.

Jillirose
02-26-2012, 01:32 PM
ohana-dinner
coral reef-dinner
Akershus-breakfast/lunch
Via Napoli-dinner

We love Via Napoli :thumbsup: My children's two requests every year since they were your children's ages: Coral Reef, and Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. They much prefer SciFi to Ohana (very expensive disappointment to me - Ohana is a favorite of mine).

ddd
02-27-2012, 08:28 PM
thankyou

gaffz70
02-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Welcome!!!
I wouldn't stress over the exact 180 time. I was worried that I wouldn't get the ADR's I wanted b/c I missed the 180 day mark by almost 2 weeks. I just made my ADR's today and got every restaurant, day and time I wanted.

I just found out they are only booking the dessert party 2 months in advance.

Happy planning !