PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Fastpasses

Kuzco
02-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Hiya All , Will be in WDW during Star wars Weekends this year and was wondering. When are the fastpasses distributed to meet the celebrity guests ? And when do people start to line up for them ? Thanks Also wondering,,,Do the kids in the Jedi Training Academy still randomly picked or can you sign up for it ? Thanks again, Look forward to everyones ressponses.:yoda:

DizneyFreak2002
02-25-2012, 09:21 PM
The year I went you had to line up prior to park opening... They form two lines, one line for merchandise and one line to meet the celebrities... I was there an hour prior to park opening and the line was already pretty long...

Scott C
02-27-2012, 01:07 PM
a few years ago we were in line by 7 and still didnt get to see ray park......

Scott C

MOJoe
02-27-2012, 03:15 PM
The last few years, FP machines have been set up outside the park. They begin giving them out just before park opening. For very popular celebrities, say like David Prowse, a line could begin as early as 9 hours in advance. That is rare, of course. For most celebrities the line will begin to form around daybreak and fill maybe an hour or so before the park opens. For celebrites who are frequently available, you may be able to get a FP even after the park has opened. That's how i got to meet Ashley Eckstein last year.

Sign ups for Jedi Training are usually located in the park at Sounds Dangerous. If you plan on trying for this, be one of the first few in the park and go directly there. Good Luck.