PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Do Review Refurbishing??

Mom on a Mission
02-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Hi All -- tried to book HDDR resi's for August this morning and found out they are not taking resi's after 8/5 at this time. No word on when they might be, but she told me to keep checking back. Anyone heard anything? Could they be closing this show?? I know it's pretty ridiculous, but I enjoy the lack of specific Disney tie in. I would hate to see it replaced with something "more Disney"

And the ribs are so yummy ;-)

ColleenMcD
02-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi! we also tried to get ADRs for the show in August and were told they were closing After August 5th for referbishment...I assume this means either on the building, or changing out cast members..We were super bummed because I had shown my girls the show online and they were excited to go see it...

We decided against booking another show in it's place - the polynesian show didn't really have food up to our liking, and since we already had several character meals booked...the BBQ seemed a bit over priced to us..

In exhange we are going to try to get the dessert party in MK instead.

Quadstriker
02-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Didn't have availability for our trip next week but I was hoping to go to this for the first time in October. Hope it's around then!

Itchy
02-24-2012, 06:01 PM
I saw on another discussion site that reported that hoop de doo is supposed to be closing for a refurb from 5th August to end December 2012.

It did not say what the refurb was going to be though..

Mickey'sIrishPAl
03-19-2012, 01:21 PM
I saw on another discussion site that reported that hoop de doo is supposed to be closing for a refurb from 5th August to end December 2012.

It did not say what the refurb was going to be though..

Was just bumping this thread. Have not seen anywhere that says there is a refurbishment coming for this restaurant. Anyone hear differently?

TinkerbellT421
03-19-2012, 01:30 PM
I just tested a reservation date for August 6th at 5pm and it showed availability and even let me get to the credit card screen. I know there was a rumor at one point that it was going under for a refurb but I cannot find any information about it.