PDA

View Full Version : My House Goes Disney on HGTV tonight.

caryrae
02-24-2012, 11:05 AM
There is a new version of the show coming on today at 8pm central on HGTV. Now instead of "My Yard Goes Disney" they now have a show called "My House Goes Disney." So far I only see one episode.

They have some pictures on the HGTV website and one room has a cool bed, I think it is, that looks like crush and you sleep on his belly.

SBETigg
02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Oh, I was hoping it was really your house, but that's the name of the show. I wasn't really thrilled with the things they were doing for yards, so hoping the house is much better.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Me too! I thought it was going to be your house.

I hope they do some neat stuff though ... the possibilities are just so great!

caryrae
02-24-2012, 03:37 PM
I wish.

buzznwoodysmom
02-26-2012, 10:46 AM
My youngest son and I watched it. He loved it, but he loves anything to do with Disney, much like his mama. LOL.

I thought it was OK. The thing with these shows is the kids will outgrow those things in a few years. I guess it doesn't matter since they got it all for free, but seems like so much work for stuff that'll go out the window a few years down the road. Hopefully these families donate the stuff to a good cause when their kids outgrow it.

Now as for the dog house that looked like the Beach Club. I LOVED that!!! I would love for DH to build our pups a house similar to that one!

Joannelet
02-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Do they definitely get it all for free though? I know a family that was on an hgtv show two years ago and they had to pay for materials....I didn't see the application process for this show but I always wondered since the yard one aired last year if they were getting these redo's by Disney for free. I loved the crush bed but wasn't too thrilled with the Cars room. The princess room was cute. Backyard was eh....