PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier....Lunch or Dinner?

Alpha Jeanie
02-24-2012, 07:32 AM
We LOVE Le Cellier and never miss it on our trip to Disney World.

We are on the dining plan, and now that dinner there cost 2 dining credits, I am wondering if we should eat there at lunch instead of our regular dinner meal there. I noticed that their lunch menu is much smaller than the dinner menu. I need some advise from anyone who has eaten there for lunch? Do they still give you their delicious bread sticks at lunch (we love those)?
Are there enough choices on the lunch menu, or is it better to use 2 credits and to go for dinner?

Thank you for any info.:mickey:

DisneyWFan
02-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes they still have the bread for lunch @ LeCellier. I actually thought it was similar to the old menu it was the dinner that changed alot. I was able to get the cream cheese mashed potatoes too even though they don't show on the menu

Dopey's Girl
02-24-2012, 09:15 AM
I love Le Cellier lunch. They have an amazing sirloin salad, which I will be enjoying in 65 days. You can still get the yummy cheese soup and the bread sticks. You should try lunch and save the second credit for a new dining experience.

mickeys_princess_mom
02-24-2012, 11:34 AM
My DD just ate there recently for lunch and said it was fine! We've booked again for May to take advantage of the one credit lunch.
:wave:

LudwigVonDrake
02-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I ate lunch there last July and the filet mignon and chocolate "moose" was out of this world :tasty: