PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland expansion question

Bay Lake
02-19-2012, 04:45 PM
In looking at some area photos I keep seeing the old tents from toontown. At one point they were stripped down and now it looks like they are built back up. But I have no idea what is going in them. I even looked back at the concept art and they are there but I can't seemed to find out what they are for. Maybe I missed something.

Strmchsr
02-19-2012, 05:16 PM
That's Storybook Circus, the brand new area with the dueling Dumbos, Casey Jr, rethemed Barnstormer (the Great Goofini now), etc. This is the first area of the FLE that will open. Supposed to be March 10. It's all in the concepts. Those aren't the old tents, but a new circus theme, not the county fair theme of ToonTown.

Melanie
02-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Those aren't the old tents, but a new circus theme, not the county fair theme of ToonTown.

I do think they are the frames of the old tents though. New ones were built for the Dumbo queues, but the old County Fair ones remain and will be used for the Storybook Circus theme.

Strmchsr
02-19-2012, 06:18 PM
I do think they are the frames of the old tents though. New ones were built for the Dumbo queues, but the old County Fair ones remain and will be used for the Storybook Circus theme.

Yeah, the frames are the same, but the tent itself is new isn't it (the color scheme, etc)?

Bay Lake
02-20-2012, 01:36 PM
But what is going to be inside them. :scratch:

ColleenMcD
02-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I think I read that there will be a gift shop in one of them near the Dueling Dumbos...

Melanie
02-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah, the frames are the same, but the tent itself is new isn't it (the color scheme, etc)?

Yeah, definitely new covers. They used to be red and white striped.

Melanie
02-21-2012, 08:29 AM
And yes, apparently these are merchandise tents, which is very disappointing. Lots of space there.

disneynarula
02-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Gotta love the gift shops!:confused: