PDA

View Full Version : Problem With DVC Member Website

DizneyFreak2002
02-14-2012, 08:19 PM
For the last 3 days I have been trying to access the DVC member website... I keep getting this message:

We're sorry.

The page you are trying to access is currently not available.

Anyone else having issues???

Ed
02-14-2012, 10:41 PM
I just gave it a try, and I got in with no problems..... :shrug:

DizneyFreak2002
02-14-2012, 11:00 PM
I just gave it a try, and I got in with no problems..... :shrug:

You were able to log in??? I noticed they changed the home page, so maybe the cookies are saving the old feed and messing things up... But, from the new home page I click on member log in and I get that message I posted before... weird... :confused:

EDIT: I just tried it on IE and I got in... For some reason it isn't working with my Firefox browser...

Ed
02-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Just gotta love technology, huh ? :D

DizneyRox
02-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Yeah, the way they manage logging in has issues. I sometimes forget my username and use my old contract details and it just freaks out, asking for PIN codes and such.

I usually clear cookies, cache, and maybe a few oter tricks and finally can get in.

DizneyFreak2002
02-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Logging in is no longer the issue LOL... I just go to the old site to log in... That works fine.. But today, i had two different DVC sites come up.. A blue background with no Member Log In link and a brown or maroon background with a member log in link written in Chinese...

Ian
02-18-2012, 02:03 PM
I haven't had any problems. I can log in through IE, Firefox, Chrome ... whatever. Still looks the same to me as it always has.

MinnieMommie
02-18-2012, 06:59 PM
For the last 3 days I have been trying to access the DVC member website... I keep getting this message:

Anyone else having issues???

I've been on a few times each day during the dates you note and received the same message only once. I tried again and was able to right get in. Glad the problem is resolved for you.

tinkman
02-23-2012, 05:46 AM
I just logged in using my bookmark and Firefox. Everything looks exactly the same as before. You may have tried during a maint. time.