PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Making ADRs NEXT WEEK!

darthmacho
02-13-2012, 03:23 PM
I can hardly believe it, but a week from tomorrow, I'll be able to make my ADRs for my August trip. Since it's a 14 day trip, I'll be making them only for the first 10 days, but then I'll have to call subsequent days for the rest. Luckily, the first 10 days are all but set, but a few decisions will have to be made for the rest, for which I'll ask some opinions.

Here's what I've got so far:
Day 1: No ADR - Everything Pop
Day 2: Crystal Palace (B)
Day 3: Mama Melrose (D)
Day 4: Artist Point* (D) *points from Day 1
Day 5: La Hacienda (D)
Day 6: Yak & Yeti (L)
Day 7: Ohana (D)
Day 8: Garden Grill (D)
Day 9: No ADR - T-Rex (L)
Day 10: Hollywood & Vine (D) Fantasmic

Pending:
Day 11: Tusker House (B)
Boma? (D)
Day 12: Via Napoli (D)
Day 13: Plaza, Liberty Tree, or Chef's (D)
Cinderella's Castle? (Would skip Boma for this)
Day 14: NO ADR, Leaving :(

Any opinions on the last four days? Avoiding extra bus travel is making me shy away from Chef's and Boma, plus if I skip Boma, I'd have points for Cindy's, but being near the end of a looong trip, Plaza might be a nice option despite not maximizing the worth of the DDP.

Anyway, that's the lineup, and as you can see, it's almost all worked out!
Any comments are welcome!

Belle--86
02-13-2012, 06:12 PM
I can understand your exiciment I just relized we can make are ADR'S next Monday -- we are also doing a 14 day trip. However first 4 days off site. You have good choices for restaurants--we are almost set in our plans-- can;t wait.

Kairi_7378
02-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Darth, so glad that you were able to get Artists' Point in the lineup for this trip. We had a very nice meal there on our last trip.

Have you been to the AKL yet? If not, you should definitely try to get to Boma or to Sanaa. (I'd lean more towards Sanaa due to the proximity of the animal viewing area.)

You have a nice selection of restaurants, a good mix of the flavors and styles of WDW dining. :thumbsup:

c&d
02-14-2012, 08:29 AM
We ate at the Plaza a couple of years ago and really liked it. It just felt like we were off the beaten path even though we were in the middle of the park.

As for Cindy's we're 60 days out and I could still make reservations for dinner. A couple of weeks ago I could snag a breakfast one. I think if you want to go you might not have problem getting a reservation there. The new policy seems to be working.