PDA

View Full Version : Epcot music?

Disdad13
02-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Not sure where to post this, but thought I would start here. I am interested in finding a CD that has some of my favorite Epcot music in particular, but theme park music in general. I love listening to Live365, and my favorite is the 19 minute track for Innovations. I also really enjoy the music from Universe of Energy. Hearing those two songs in particualr puts me right in Epcot! I have the CD for Illuminations, which my family and I love, but I can't find a CD with the tracks I mentioned above. I also love ride tracks, like HM and COP, that you can always hear full versions of on Live365. So my question is, are there any CDs available that have Innovations music and Universe of Energy music, etc.? Or am I relegated to randomly catching them on Live365?

DizneyRox
02-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Not commerically available..

For the most part, those streaming sites are playing back tracks that have been available on the Interwebs for years, especially those that you are looking for.

Google can assist you in locating them...

Disdad13
02-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Available for purchase or download? Or just for streaming and listening?

DizneyRox
02-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Commerically unavailable, in any format...

Downloadable from tons of places...

mouseketeer mom
02-13-2012, 02:21 PM
The Four Parks One World CD that you can purchase online or in the parks has lots of Epcot music! It's fantastic!

Strmchsr
02-13-2012, 03:25 PM
The Four Parks One World CD that you can purchase online or in the parks has lots of Epcot music! It's fantastic!

That's the one I would suggest. It has music from all 4 WDW parks and is fairly extensive. Not full ride tracks, but a lot of the music you're used to hearing.

DVC2004
02-13-2012, 03:56 PM
I have a CD I purchased while at WDW, a few years back. It's probably the one mentioned in a few posts above. It's at home but I am pretty sure it's called "Where Magic Lives". It has many songs from the theme parks including Epcot. You can probably pick up a used one online out there. I know it does not have every song, but a good mix. I love it and listen to it often.

Gator
02-13-2012, 04:27 PM
I enjoy different site that play music. Like dtunes or d-cot. I also sent you a PM.

Main Street Jim
02-13-2012, 04:49 PM
YouTube what you're looking for, then convert to MP3's :)

I have over 200 ride and show audio tracks just on my EPCOT playlist alone :) I'm also working on the other parks, parades, fireworks, Castle shows, etc. :)

MadMadamMim
02-14-2012, 01:04 PM
How do you convert YouTube videos to MP3s????

Strmchsr
02-14-2012, 01:06 PM
How do you convert YouTube videos to MP3s????

You use Realplayer or some other software that allows you to download and then convert the videos into audio only (mp3) files.

MadMadamMim
02-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks!

Main Street Jim
02-14-2012, 05:51 PM
I have never used RealPlayer.

I just Googled "YouTube to MP3 converter" and got one :) It's just a Web page that you put in the URL of the video you want to convert, hit the "Convert" button, then save it to wherever you want it :)

btharvey
02-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Not to mention another web site, but go to that huge Internet seller A**z*n (you know who :secret:), and search for "Epcot music cd" ... you will get lots of new and used CDs, including Tapestry of Dreams, Candlelight Processional, etc.

Ed
02-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Not to mention another web site, but go to that huge Internet seller A**z*n (you know who :secret:), and search for "Epcot music cd" ... you will get lots of new and used CDs, including Tapestry of Dreams, Candlelight Processional, etc.

It's fine to mention Amazon - - they are one of Intercot's affiliates. Look in the left column of this page under "ICOT Affiliates" for a link. When you use that link, Intercot gets credit - - think $$$ - - which helps keep us going.