PDA

View Full Version : Weird question about MVMCP and Annual Pass Holders

Urbss
02-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey all!!

My family is looking into going back the last week in November this year, then again sometime in 2013 for the wine and food festival (and possibly even 4-7 days in June of 2013 when some friends are going).

Since we are probably going to be spending 20+ days in WDW within less than 1 calendar year, it only makes sense that we get the annual pass.

So, with all that background info, here is my question. I saw here on Intercot that one of the benefits to Annual Pass Holders is that there are special "Day Of" discounts to MVMCP and MNSSHP. Has anyone with an annual pass ever dealt with this in the past?

We are planning on doing MVMCP this year and of course we will head back to MNSSHP next year and we usually by our tickets for these events in advance. We generally don't go on weekends (in the past we have gone to MNSSHP on either Mon or Tues night).

Just wondering if we should chance it and wait to see if there will be a discount to be had on the Day Of.

Thanks,
Tom

BrerGnat
02-12-2012, 05:39 PM
If you REALLY want to go, I wouldn't chance it. They only offer these discounts when the party is not close to being sold out, and it's really a gamble.

If you can take it or leave it, then waiting for a potential "day of" discount can pay off!

VWL Mom
02-12-2012, 05:55 PM
I have an AP but haven't heard about "day of" discounts. They do offer AP discounts on certain days which are released when the schedule comes out.

goofygirl67
02-12-2012, 07:08 PM
It actaully costs more if you buy them on the same day as the party. You can get a discount rate buying beforehand or buying for the AP day.

Urbss
02-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks everybody!!