PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining

antngoof89
02-10-2012, 11:48 PM
So I've finally come to the conclusion that I will not use the dining plan and will pay everything out of pocket. We just reserved our vacation yesterday! Whoop! :number1: Now I'm just solidifying plans for dining and getting the reservations set up. During this trip I will be proposing at some point! I've got a few ideas as to when I'll do it, but that is for another thread.

Our dining plans, so far, are Hoop Dee Doo and Raglan Road. Those are the two that I think would be best and the only two I would be mad about not doing. DGF is really into Musical Theatre, so Hoop Dee Doo is a must and she likes Irish music, so Raglan Road is a no brainer. We MAY have a third sit down restaurant, but not so sure about that. My family goes together once a year so I don't necessarily want to throw everything in one vacation when I know we will be returning after Fantasyland is done.

Anyways, can anyone think of another "must do" for a newly engaged couple one of members having picky taste?

Itchy
02-11-2012, 01:37 AM
If it were me I would not throw out the dining plan. I know it is a personal preference so I will leave it at that.

I would do the California grill. The food is great and the view from atop the Contemporary Resort is great and is very romantic and the food is great. You can also see wishes from there or their observation deck.

Hope his helps...:mickey:

good luck with the engagment