PDA

View Full Version : One more reason to love Disney

jillluvsdisney
02-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I was recently at CB for 5 nights. At the airport, as I was returning my rental car, I realized I forgot my coat in my room. I called Disney and was put in touch with lost and found. I described my item, the room # and resort. I left my cell # and they said they would call me back. Before I even boarded my flight, Mary from L&F called and said my jacket had been turned in. She advised they would mail it to at home because I had left the resort already. That was Monday morning. My jacket arrived today. :thumbsup:

Jeri
02-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Glad they were able to find your coat & send it back to you. That was quick too. I agree that is one more reason to love Disney. :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-10-2012, 10:10 PM
It kind of boggles the mind when you think about the amount of items that are lost and found on a daily basis and they can return them to guests so quickly. That's great service.

brownie
02-11-2012, 11:53 AM
:thumbsup:

Kenny1113
02-11-2012, 02:28 PM
I agree! Several years ago DS left an essential part of his pirate costume (the jack sparrow pirate hat) in the cabin at FW. I called them and same thing, they mailed it to me within a couple of days. He had it in time for Halloween! :pumpkin:

However do not try to get your iPhone charger! There is something we me and iPhone chargers I either forget to bring it or if I do remember it I leave it at the hotel. Well last trip I called L&F several times trying to get my charger...no luck. :(
But it is not just Disney other hotels have been just as un-helpful.