PDA

View Full Version : Huge favor

ransam
02-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi.
I am not sure if this is the place for this, but i'd like to ask a huge favor.

My mom and dad who are very influential for me and my sister's love for Disney are celebrating their 50th Anniv in May. My parents always took us every year and it was always a surprise .as adults we are now complete disney geeks.

I'm making a video tribute to them w/ pictures and videos of family members wishing them a happy anniv. I thought it be really cool to edit in a few videos of Disney characters wishing them a happy anniv.

My sister and i went last week. I took some videos of Cinderella, Snow white, and Sleeping Beauty wishing them a very happy 50th aniv. also got a video of Mickey Mouse holidng up a hand written sign.

but i wanted one of Donald, and it just never worked out.
if anyone is going in the next month or so, could you make a small sign and take a video of Donald holding up a sign? and if you wanted to video Belle, Jasmine, or Ariel, that be cool too, but i really want Donald!!

I'd be forever in yoru debt.

my parents are named Gay and Doug. so a small sign saying "happy 50th Anniv Gay and Doug" a few seconds of donald holding it, of video of the princesses saying it would be so awesome.

thank you very much for listening!

minnie04
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I would love to try and make it happen. I am going in March. It's going to be very crowded, but I will make up a sign and have it handy if we see Donald. I’m only taking my son, so I don't think I will be near the princesses…I hope we don’t disappoint you with our sign. If I can’t take video would a picture due??? We are doing Animal Kingdom & MGM… :mickey:

Happy 50TH Anniversary
Gay & Doug

disneykidsince1970
02-13-2012, 04:36 AM
We are going April 12 - 16. I would love to help.. I will be with a large group but will do same as previous poster - make a small sign and have it handy! It will be a fun way for the kids to learn about sharing and helping others too! Let me know if you don't get it before then... and we will help!!