PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Birthday Gifts

We LOVE Disney
02-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Hi Everyone

My father in law turned 70 today :party: and he will be joining us on our trip to Disney this summer (there will be 14 of us all together). We will be celebrating his birthday in a few weeks and have decided that since he "doesn't need anything" we are going to get him a Disney survival kit. Aside from the usual hand sanitizer, spray fan, snacks do you have any ideas or suggestions you could give me?

All 14 of us are thinking of doing ONE day (only ONE) where we all will be wearing the same shirt (for photo op) so that's on our list of things to buy also.

We will be there at the end of June/beginning of July if that helps in your suggestions :)

Thanks!
Tracy

Disney4us2
02-09-2012, 04:52 PM
For my father (91),I would put in a small first aid kit. He is on Coumadin and his skin can tear easily... so band aids etc. Maybe one of those neck coolers. They have the crystals that absorbe water and stay cold. I have some that I got at Big 5 and they work great. Sunscreen, a Disney baseball style hat. Because of my DF age, I think more of medical needs, yet practical.

Have a great trip and Happy Birthday to your FIL.:party:

brownie
02-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Water bottle lanyard
Emergency poncho