PDA

View Full Version : DVC discount for AP

dizneydeb22
02-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Good Morning everyone! As of tomorrow, the hubby and I will officially be DVC owners!!!! Can anyone tell me the current discount for the Annual Pass?

Thank you!:donald:

TinkerbellT421
02-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Annual pass for a DVC member is $100.00 discount on an annual pass.

So for a DVC member, the exact number as of the last price increase, minus the DVC discount and plus tax, your finaly number would be $446.24 for one annual pass

VWL Mom
02-09-2012, 11:44 AM
The current DVC discount is $100 on an adult AP and I believe it's $125 on a premium AP. I just got off the phone renewing mine :mickey:

dizneydeb22
02-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Thank you Lynn!!

disneydeb
02-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Congratulations!

wildernesslady
02-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Congrats and Welcome Home!!! Enjoy DVC.

dizneydeb22
02-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Annual pass for a DVC member is $100.00 discount on an annual pass.

So for a DVC member, the exact number as of the last price increase, minus the DVC discount and plus tax, your finaly number would be $446.24 for one annual pass

Thanks for the info!

dizneydeb22
02-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Thanks everyone! We sign our contract tonight!! I am so excited I didn't even sleep last night!

TinkerbellT421
02-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the info!

No problem :mickey: And congratulations and Welcome Home! :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
02-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks everyone! We sign our contract tonight!! I am so excited I didn't even sleep last night!

I remember that feeling :cloud9: It is so exciting! I remember DBF and I just signing page after page not even caring what it said lol! :D

dizneydeb22
02-10-2012, 10:37 AM
I remember that feeling :cloud9: It is so exciting! I remember DBF and I just signing page after page not even caring what it said lol! :D

It's amazing how slow this day is going, even after being on here most of the morning! LOL!! I have a feeling that is how the DH and I will feel! Our son is just looking forward to playing video games with one of the cast members. We have a sales location here on Long Island, so we are able to get a small Disney fix on occasion! 6.5 hours and counting!! And more importantly we didn't have to wait until our August trip to sign up! They had an excellent incentive also...we received 2011 points as well as the 2012 points, and only paid the dues on the 2012 points!:cloud9:

TinkerbellT421
02-10-2012, 10:42 AM
It's amazing how slow this day is going, even after being on here most of the morning! LOL!! I have a feeling that is how the DH and I will feel! Our son is just looking forward to playing video games with one of the cast members. We have a sales location here on Long Island, so we are able to get a small Disney fix on occasion! 6.5 hours and counting!! And more importantly we didn't have to wait until our August trip to sign up! They had an excellent incentive also...we received 2011 points as well as the 2012 points, and only paid the dues on the 2012 points!:cloud9:

Kids are always happy with the littlest things lol. Jealous that there is a Disney sales location near you! Wish there was near us :( We were able to contact them over the phone and did everything via UPS, we had already know everything there was to know at the time, plus DBF had already been a DVC member previously, blah blah blah, and then it was DBF and I's turn to own a piece of the magic :cloud9: So we contacted DBF's old CM he bought through years before and two weeks later we had our DVC Member cards and free goodies in the mail :cloud9: AHH I'm so excited for you, it's such a great feeling. We also had that deal several years ago, we were able to do a two week trip with the extra points for two years, that was awesome.

dizneydeb22
02-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Kids are always happy with the littlest things lol. Jealous that there is a Disney sales location near you! Wish there was near us :( We were able to contact them over the phone and did everything via UPS, we had already know everything there was to know at the time, plus DBF had already been a DVC member previously, blah blah blah, and then it was DBF and I's turn to own a piece of the magic :cloud9: So we contacted DBF's old CM he bought through years before and two weeks later we had our DVC Member cards and free goodies in the mail :cloud9: AHH I'm so excited for you, it's such a great feeling. We also had that deal several years ago, we were able to do a two week trip with the extra points for two years, that was awesome.

I LOVE goodies! I hope they still do that!! I just called them and gave them our down payment and closing costs! Now to sign the contracts at 5:00!! I feel like I'm going to burst! We did get a few goodies back in August. They made a big boo boo and gave us a bunch of stuff! We had gone on the waiting list for OKW and they were supposed to call us when the points became available. Our CM was on vacation, and they never called us! They just charged the full deposit to our debit card. We were on vacation in WDW and it wiped out our entire acct. Because it was a Disney charge, we thought it was fraud. It was a BIG mess!! We had to borrow money to get home, and we drove from NY! We had 4 of our nieces and nephews with us plus our son! We didn't get our $$ back for 6 days. Needless to say it ruined our whole vacation, but thank god it was on our last day. They did make up for it, but it took us this long to feel comfortable enough to finally take the leap! But as the saying goes...alls well that ends well!