PDA

View Full Version : Disney Studios?

minnie-mouse
02-09-2012, 10:39 AM
We usually go to this park in the early am. Does it get really crowded if you show up in the afternoon instead? We are thinking of doing something else in the am then heading over there around dinner time. Are there any parades or night time shows in DHS?

TinkerbellT421
02-09-2012, 10:55 AM
DBF and I vacation In January, so it might depend on the time of year, etc with the "busy" aspect. Typically 99% of the time when we do a DHS visit it's after we spent the morning in AK, so the only time we are ever in DHS is after about 2:00pm or so. We have never had any issues with "crowd control" except of course the FP for TSM being well gone by that time, so if that's not an issue for you then I personally think the afternoon is better.

As far as shows and parades there are a ton of fun shows. On the theme park guide there will be a list of all the show times. But when we were there last month there was the Pixar Parade, do not know what time that was off hand but we had just caught the end of it. Theres a ton of fun side show acts up and down the streets which I believe are random. We have seen the toilet plumber guy, this past trip was three women and a couple of guys doing a comedy act which was hysterical. Then there was the Disney Channel Rocks concert where they sing dance etc under the hat and I sorta remember guests randomly being invited on stage.

minnie-mouse
02-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks we have only been there in the am so never see many side shows except the old High School Musical show under the hat, my DDs loved that one.