PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef

DANAM
02-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I am considering Coral Reef for this trip and I can't deceide between Lunch or Dinner? I really think the kids will enjoy the tanks but if the food isn't good I think we may skip it. I already booked Le Cellier for lunch and Teppan Edo for dinner, so this is just a extra we have always wanted to try.

Itchy
02-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I have never eatten lunch at Coral Reef but have had dinner there quite a few times, infact we have ADR's there for our trip the end of May.

We find the food good and have never had a bad meal. The fish are great entertainment and can be kind of relaxing.

Which ever you chose I dont think you can lose.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

disneydeb
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I love to eat there!:thumbsup:

I can no longer say that about dinner at Le Cellier.:(

RedSoxandPatsfan
02-05-2012, 07:48 AM
We've gone for both Lunch and Dinner. We enjoyed the food at both times. The atmosphere is incredible, and the kids absolutely love it there. I always recommend this to anyone I know is planning to go to WDW.

TheVBs
02-05-2012, 07:50 AM
We went for lunch this past fall and all our food was good.

Jillirose
02-05-2012, 09:05 AM
One of our favorites (adults and kids), we have never been at lunch, but excellent food and atmosphere!

disneynarula
02-05-2012, 09:37 AM
I thought it was very expensive for what we got. We were on the dining plan so I did not care that much about the cost but I might have felt different if I was paying out of pocket. My sons really loved eating "with the fish" but it was probably our least favorite meal that week. All of our meals were really good so it's not that it was bad. It just was not the best. I actually liked my seafood meal at Olivia's @ Old Key West the best.

Butters
02-05-2012, 10:02 AM
We go every trip... it's an experience you can't get anywhere else

disneymomma2010
02-05-2012, 10:35 AM
We ate there for the first time on our last trip. My husband and I had the steak and it was probably the best steak I have ever had! Dessert was good too :thumbsup:. Our kids liked watching the fish and sharks swim around also.

I looked on disneys site and compared the lunch and dinner menu. Thats how I always decide which meal I want to eat at each place. We went with dinner for the coral reef.

LudwigVonDrake
02-05-2012, 11:55 AM
I haven't eaten there in several years but I thought the food was real good :tasty:

BriarRose0708
02-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I have enjoyed all the meals I've had there, although I am still bitter they took my favorite dish off the menu. The atmosphere is what makes it special for me.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Love it there....relaxing meal, the fish tanks are mesmerizing. And my last meal there, the food was Delicious

CanadaLovesDisney
02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
We love coral reef! We found the food to be heavy for lunch and felt really full all day - albeit it was delicious!
I would recommend doing dinner or a late lunch.
Mahi mahi and the wave for dessert - it doesn't get much better!

:mickey: