PDA

View Full Version : 15th Anniversary Booking Gift From Magical Journeys

Tink1
02-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be giving a surpise gift to Icot15 attendees that book their trips with us!

If you are already booked, make sure your agent knows you are attending the Icot15 meet so she can mark you down.

If you have not made reservations yet, let us know when you contact us that you will be attending.

If you made reservations directly with Disney you can transfer your existing reservation to us and also recieve the gift.

Nanci

Disney4us2
02-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Does that apply if you have a room only for part of your trip? I will be booking several days prior to my DVC stay, all in conjunction with the I15 meet.

Already contacted Kathy about our stay.:thumbsup:

Scar
02-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Cool! I could use a new car. :car:

eam
02-04-2012, 10:18 AM

:funny::funny::funny:

disneymom15
02-04-2012, 10:40 AM

I love your replies!:funny::funny::funny:

Tink1
02-04-2012, 04:01 PM

Me too! except they do not make the Pontiac Aztek or the Buick Rendezvous anymore and those are the 2 I love!

Nanc

Tink1
02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Does that apply if you have a room only for part of your trip? I will be booking several days prior to my DVC stay, all in conjunction with the I15 meet.

Already contacted Kathy about our stay.:thumbsup:

Yeppers!

We realize that these are going to be short trips for some folks.

Nanc

BriarRose0708
02-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Is there a deadline to book? I don't think I can make a reservation until July or August. I'd use MJ to book anyway, gift or no gift!

Tink1
02-05-2012, 12:58 PM
at this moment there is no set date. I am guessing about 45 days prior to the meet so we have an accurate count and can get them mailed with documents.

But that is not to say late bookers are out. We may just have to hand deliver if we have extras at that point.

Nanc

BriarRose0708
10-05-2012, 05:20 PM
THANK YOU!!!! I got my gift in the mail today and it's awesome! :mickey: Love the Mickey Bar keychain, it's so cute! Can't wait to see and meet you ladies in 3 weeks!

Imalismom
10-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be giving a surpise gift to Icot15 attendees that book their trips with us!

If you are already booked, make sure your agent knows you are attending the Icot15 meet so she can mark you down.

If you have not made reservations yet, let us know when you contact us that you will be attending.

If you made reservations directly with Disney you can transfer your existing reservation to us and also recieve the gift.

Nanci

Can you transfer if it is paid in full?

Tink1
10-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Can you transfer if it is paid in full?

Unfortunately, no. Sorry

Nanc

NJGIRL
10-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to thank Nanci, Wendy and the rest of the MJ crew for the great booking gifts and the great service they provided to me! :thumbsup:

Katzateer
10-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Do we get the booking gift in the mail or at the meet??
:mickey:

Tink1
10-08-2012, 09:02 PM
In the mail. They were mailed out over 3 days, so some will get there before others.

Nanc

JMTStone
10-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Just wanted to thank Nanci, Wendy and the rest of the MJ crew for the great booking gifts and the great service they provided to me! :thumbsup:

Shout out to Denise at MJ who puts up with my insane payment plans and "what if we try this". I can't wait to meet you!

I won't be at the Halloween party but I am seeking you out!

Dopey's Girl
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Got my goodies today! Thanks!!

Can't wait to proudly sport my MJ gear!

Melanie
10-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Awww, I was quite surprised to get my gift in the mail today. I use MJ and Wendy all the time, but for the meet I am staying with a very generous DVC buddy and wasn't expecting a present. What a great treat in the mail today. You guys rock!!! :thumbsup:

Mousefever
10-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Thanks MJ and Wendy for my gifties! I would never even think of booking a different way!

Amy

DisneyGirl85
10-10-2012, 07:32 AM
I got my gift last night!! :gift: Thank you Jennifer for all your help!!! :thumbsup:

hoop de do
10-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Hats off to Denise.
Can't wait to meet her and all the MJ staff.
Got my gift and will be taking it to ICOT15.
:gift: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SBETigg
10-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Thank you for the lovely gift and all that you do for us. I'm very excited to meet you all and especially Denise, who is always patient and helpful and goes above and beyond.

Speaking of... I haven't gotten any DME paperwork? Don't we usually get tags in the mail? I booked late, so maybe too late for that? In which case, how can I use DME for luggage without the yellow tags? Or do they not do that the same way now? I haven't used DME in about three years.

Niecyboo
10-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Sherri, I got those yesterday and they are sitting on my desk right now! I will get those out to you today. So glad you liked your gifts and I can't wait to meet you all.

SBETigg
10-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Sherri, I got those yesterday and they are sitting on my desk right now! I will get those out to you today. So glad you liked your gifts and I can't wait to meet you all.

Oh fabulous, thank you! I wouldn't have panicked except I looked at my countdown calendar and was like, "eek, it's so close!" And then yay! But also, eek, have to pack and stuff. Soon.

AgentC
10-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Thanks to everyone at MJ and a special thanks to Wendy for putting up with me. :thumbsup:

The gift is so cute and I enjoyed it until the future MJ client of the house told me it should hers and absconded with it. You'll probably be seeing her around the parks with it. :D

Tink1
10-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Glad everyone likes them. I have been using mine at the parks since January to test them out, and it worked really well for me. I could fit my refillable mug in it without it being too bulky.

I actually intended to hook the keychain onto one of the loops on the bag, but that did not happen. LOL

Nanc

coloradowendyl
10-10-2012, 03:25 PM
The gift is so cute and I enjoyed it until the future MJ client of the house told me it should hers and absconded with it. You'll probably be seeing her around the parks with it.

I so can't wait to meet this child!

Wendy

JMTStone
10-10-2012, 03:56 PM

Wendy

You'll see more than one. Mackenzie has determined that I get the big one I always carry (trying not to give away anyone's surprise) and she gets this one. The kid is a green belt at 10. I'm not fighting with her. But I'm willing to bet I'll have it soon enough. She has to sleep some time

Dopey's Girl
10-10-2012, 04:35 PM
My niece was at my house when the package came. My monorail key chain was quickly transferred to a new owner.

I had to wrestle the bag away from her. She's in love with purses, and really wanted that one! Auntie won the fight though...I wanted it too!

TikiGoddess
10-10-2012, 07:13 PM
My niece was at my house when the package came. My monorail key chain was quickly transferred to a new owner.

I had to wrestle the bag away from her. She's in love with purses, and really wanted that one! Auntie won the fight though...I wanted it too!

Thankfully my girls were busy with homework and piano practice when I opened the mail today. I claimed the bag and the keychain quickly before they could run off with it. It will be perfect for carrying necessities around the parks!

Wow, now it's starting to feel real!! In two weeks I'll be doing final packing...

Kathy

Dopey's Girl
10-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Thankfully my girls were busy with homework and piano practice when I opened the mail today. I claimed the bag and the keychain quickly before they could run off with it. It will be perfect for carrying necessities around the parks!

Wow, now it's starting to feel real!! In two weeks I'll be doing final packing...

Kathy

I'm jealous Kathy! That key chain was seriously cute!

Two weeks!!!:party:

AgentC
10-10-2012, 09:44 PM

Wendy

I'll have to make sure she doesn't have my credit card. She keeps verifying that I "ordered a hotel" for our next Disney trip. :)

coloradowendyl
10-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I'll have to make sure she doesn't have my credit card. She keeps verifying that I "ordered a hotel" for our next Disney trip.

Ummm...I have your credit card! She and I can just have a chat! You did want the presidental suite at the Boardwalk right?

Wendy

coloradowendyl
10-10-2012, 09:50 PM
I'll have to make sure she doesn't have my credit card. She keeps verifying that I "ordered a hotel" for our next Disney trip.

Ummm...I have your credit card! She and I can just have a chat! You did want the presidental suite at the Boardwalk right?

Wendy

AgentC
10-10-2012, 11:25 PM

Wendy

:funny: Oops! Forgot about that.

Note to self- keep family away from Wendy at ICOT15 especially since son has been mumbling about needing to stay at the Grand Floridian and mother is still talking about missing BLT. ;)

JMTStone
10-11-2012, 08:42 AM
:funny: Oops! Forgot about that.

Note to self- keep family away from Wendy at ICOT15 especially since son has been mumbling about needing to stay at the Grand Floridian and mother is still talking about missing BLT. ;)

I can see him there, in my head. "Listen Wendy, we want concierge":thumbsup:

PirateLover
10-12-2012, 11:49 AM
We loved our gifts too, thanks MJ!