PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust Please

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Someone want to take my 'Mom of the Year' trophy?? So do not deserve it now.

My 14 yr old son has been gripping off and on and off and on and off and.......about his ankle since Oct/Nov. Well, because he's the baby and because it had not been constant in spite of being in the marching band - we put him off. So, today, after school - he got out of my vehicle, put his foot down and about dissolved into tears. We get back into the vehicle and head to Urgent care - nearer than his doc office - well, he has crutches for now and we are waiting for an orthopedist referral

Pixie dust (and for those that do prayers) that it is just either a growth issue OR something Physical Therapy can help and no surgery is needed.

Disney4us2
02-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Hope it is nothing serious. :pixie::pixie::pixie:

RedSoxFan
02-04-2012, 08:08 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

VWL Mom
02-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Prayers and pixie dust coming your way
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

DS19's friend is going through the same thing, his even turned black and blue. After going through Xrays and MRI's last month he was told it's a bad sprain that he must have gotten at some point, never let totally heal, and it just keeps reoccurring. So no sports for one month, some PT, and now he needs to keep it wrapped when pitching. If your son was in band he may have done the same sort of thing but kept going to practice and marching on it never giving it a change to heal.

Positive thoughts and don't give up the trophy yet. Teen boys are tough!