PDA

View Full Version : OKW or themed room CBR or POR?

famlovesdisney
02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi all! Planning a trip for mid-April for family of four-myself, DH, DD 5, DS6. We will be going for 7n/8d. Thought we would stay at either a pirate themed room at CBR or one of the new princess rooms at POR (we stayed at POR on our first trip and loved it!) However, I was able to find a great rate at OKW for the same time frame. Where would be a better stay? Planning on spending at least two full days at resort pool.

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Janmac
02-03-2012, 10:17 PM
We really liked the roominess we had in the living room of our 2 bedroom OKW villa. And loved having the washer and dryer available. Don't know what room size your good rate is. However, we were less than impressed with both the counter service options and the pool.

We are booked into a Royal Guest room (at Riverside) for our upcoming April trip - our first time at POR. Looking forward to the pools there.

When we stayed at OKW we ate at both Olivia's( OKW) and at Boatwrights and liked Boatwrights much better.

If we could get a better rate at OKW, we'd stay there, but we'd eat at other places and probably wouldn't plan to swim much.

Jan

famlovesdisney
02-04-2012, 10:31 AM
The great rate is on a studio room. OKW doesn't seem to be as appealing to kids as the other two, but I thought if we could get a deluxe room for only a few hundred dollars more than the moderate it may be worth it. Who knows...still undecided! :)