PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found?

CosmicRay
02-03-2012, 01:16 PM
We went to Disney World back in November. My son lost a Croc there and I was so sick that we left without finding out about it. We are going back this coming week, do you think they might actually have his shoe still? I thought I will bring the other shoe just in case they have it. What do you think?

MNNHFLTX
02-03-2012, 05:58 PM
It wouldn't hurt to ask. Do you know the general area where he lost it? The only problem might be that they only hang onto lost items for a certain length of time. Rather than cart the remaining Croc there in hopes of finding its mate, why not call the Lost and Found at Disney World? I found a number for it online:

407-824-4245

CosmicRay
02-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Thank you! I wil call them.

Jillirose
02-04-2012, 03:22 PM
The lost and found is in the small building off the parking lot at the Transportation Center by MK. They have everything tagged by date. If it got turned in, they will have it. We have been there several times!!

LoriSan
02-04-2012, 09:46 PM
I wind up visiting Lost and Found each trip. I was told that they only keep found items for 30 days. Good luck anyway finding your Croc

emmatink
02-04-2012, 10:12 PM
My son lost a Croc at Disney too. What size is it? Maybe I could just mail his other one to you :blush: We obviously did not have any luck getting his back. He actually lost it off the balcony of our resort room at the BWI and it fell onto a lower balcony. Only problem is that it was not an accessible balcony and we could not get anyone to get a ladder and retrieve it for us. We went back 2 weeks later and it was still lying there! We did leave our info with lost and found but we never got it back. My daughter lost a shoe at AK one year though and we did get her shoe back in the mail about 2 weeks after arriving home. I would call, it certainly wouldn't hurt. I guess it's a 50/50 chance right if you count my odds :)

MNNHFLTX
02-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I wind up visiting Lost and Found each trip. I was told that they only keep found items for 30 days.That would have been my guess.