PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! I just realized

minnie04
02-03-2012, 11:55 AM
This is the first 'alone" trip to Disney for her and her boyfriend...they are both 19 (they went with her older cousin (24) so NO they won’t be staying in a room alone...lol ,but wow she is all grown up. It’s funny we were planning this and it never occurred to me that she is going "alone" without ME... :( I feel bummed and happy at the same time. I guess she had to grow up sooner or later...:sob::sob:
I hope they are having a blast!!!:mickey:

Scott C
02-03-2012, 01:23 PM
My two sons went to Disneyland Paris by themselves last July 4th(they were studying in Germany). I makes me feel good that that is where they wanted to spend their free time.

Thanks
Scott C

minnie04
02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
OOPS!! I think I forgot to put that this is my Daughter..lol

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-03-2012, 08:27 PM
This is the first 'alone" trip to Disney for her and her boyfriend...they are both 19 (they went with her older cousin (24) so NO they won’t be staying in a room alone...lol ,but wow she is all grown up. It’s funny we were planning this and it never occurred to me that she is going "alone" without ME... :( I feel bummed and happy at the same time. I guess she had to grow up sooner or later...:sob::sob:
I hope they are having a blast!!!:mickey:

Just wait til she's thinking the same thing about you when you take a Disney Vacation with out her. :secret:

ImagiAsh
02-04-2012, 06:28 PM
I have done Disney once without my parents and I felt guilty!

minnie04
02-06-2012, 02:59 PM
They had an awesome time this past weekend. They even bought me the Mickey tea pot for the kitchen...luv it !!! Now i have to get busy planning a trip this Spring Break...