PDA

View Full Version : Teppen Edo Reviews?

disneynarula
02-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Any thoughts on this place? One person in our party is a vegetarian.

Strmchsr
02-02-2012, 10:49 AM
It's not that different than the normal habachi restaurants you can find in most towns. The food is excellent, the staff is very friendly, but the chefs can be slightly spotty. Usually we've gotten really top notch chefs, but I know some folks who have had chefs that couldn't do all of the fun "tricks" while cooking, which is part of the experience. I know you mentioned in another post about your MIL being a vegetarian. Like all Disney restaurants, they will work with you. Make sure you note "vegetarian" on your ADR and the chefs will make sure your MIL gets something excellent to eat. They're used to that. You can also check out all of the menus on WDW's official site and that will help with your planning. My family really enjoys Teppan Edo. Never had a bad experience there, but it's not an experience that I can't have back home.

ThanxForNoticin
02-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Teppan Edo is a must-do for us many trips. It's one of our favorite restaurants at Disney - great food, great service, and a lot of fun.

NJGIRL
02-02-2012, 12:40 PM
I have eaten there two or three times and like it alot. I got the vegetable platter both times and also got some kind of vegetable appy. Both were on the regular menu. It was good.

AlwaysDisney
02-02-2012, 12:45 PM
My daughter loved the vegetarian option here. From that trip in 2010 Teppan Edo was her favorite vegetarian option!! The non vegetarian items are fantastic too!!!