PDA

View Full Version : Groundhog day

Jim&AngieMarriner
02-02-2012, 09:25 AM
It is February 2nd. The ground hog comes out of his hole and sees a shadow. It's the shadow of my right front tire. That means winter will last another six weeks. But not for him. :thedolls:

Yeah yeah i know, Bad joke and shame on me, but I thought it was funny and I bet most of you laughed.

Ed
02-02-2012, 09:31 AM
THUMP.....THUMP...... :eek:

:D

Oh, no. Six more weeks of winter. Temps only in the upper 70's/low 80's. Not sure I'll survive it.

Send parkas and firewood, please.

TinkerbellT421
02-02-2012, 09:44 AM
It is February 2nd. The ground hog comes out of his hole and sees a shadow. It's the shadow of my right front tire. That means winter will last another six weeks. But not for him. :thedolls:

Yeah yeah i know, Bad joke and shame on me, but I thought it was funny and I bet most of you laughed.
:mad::crying: I did find it funny though, will there be any of him left for me to have my turn? THUMP THUMP! Though I do have to say our winter has been mild thus far! (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) lol

Oh, no. Six more weeks of winter. Temps only in the upper 70's/low 80's. Not sure I'll survive it.

:thedolls:

Melanie
02-02-2012, 09:47 AM

Thank goodness he saw his shadow. If not, we'd be in the 90s by mid-February. Yuck!

Disney4us2
02-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Thank goodness he saw his shadow. If not, we'd be in the 90s by mid-February. Yuck!

Same here in SoCal. It has been in the high 70's during the day. Saturday is forcast for around 80.

btharvey
02-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Check out the Non Sequitur comic for the day online. Somehow it's scarily appropriate to this thread.

badkitty
02-02-2012, 12:04 PM
oh, no. Six more weeks of winter. Temps only in the upper 70's/low 80's. Not sure i'll survive it.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!