PDA

View Full Version : Old resort mugs just thinking

c&d
02-01-2012, 01:54 PM
We have the old resort mugs that I use for my commute tea in the morning. I'll be picking one out in the morning and I'll be, oh Dixie Landings and all the memories come back. Today I'm at AKL with my Mara mug.

I really wish they would go back to resort specific mugs, the new generic mugs don't do anything for me.

Briansmom
02-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I've never experienced the resort specific mugs so i don't have the history to look back upon....however, I do think it would be a really cool thing for them to have again.....I would love to have a POFQ mug.....ahhhhhhhh......I would use it everyday at work! :cloud9:

mickeys_princess_mom
02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
I agree! It was neat to collect them from the different resorts, and enjoy the memories when using them later! :mickey:

brownie
02-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Yep, I wish they still had the resort-specific mugs, too. We do enjoy using any of resort mugs on a daily basis.

VWL Mom
02-02-2012, 11:52 AM
I really wish they would go back to resort specific mugs, the new generic mugs don't do anything for me.

:ditto:

Still a bit miffed that they didn't have a 40th anniversary mug too.

badkitty
02-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I started "collecting" resort mugs too late and missed out on most of the variety. Disney releases park specific mugs throughout the year (for example, I have a campfire scene from DCA and a mountain scene from AK) so why not bring back the resort specific ones? Especially now since Disney is testing the new dispensing machines.