PDA

View Full Version : Buying/making personalized T-shirts

DCDisney
01-31-2012, 10:21 PM
I want to wear matching T-shirts with my boyfriend. So, I need Adult size T-shirts. Where do people get t-shirts made up ahead of time, that are personalized ?

I've looked all over the DisneyStore.com and don't see a t-shirt being sold that would work for both of us (either they are too girly for him, or too masculine for me), or too fussy with details.

Love to hear ideas !!!

RedSoxandPatsfan
02-01-2012, 06:40 AM
We made some T's for our Sept '10 trip. We started by buying a Tie Die kit. I believe they have these at Michael's stores still. From there my Sister found some iron on sheets you could print on using your computer printer. We copied and printed pics of the seven dwarfs and the evil queen (my sis) and ironed them on to the shirts. It was very easy and a lot of fun creating them.

yjgirl32
02-01-2012, 08:37 AM
I make my own. One for each park at least- we always match- makes it easier for my mo who is legally blind and my son to pick us out of a crowd. It's tradition in our family. Good luck and have fun.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-01-2012, 10:29 AM
We've always used the Disney store's personalization options, and picked the shirts we like (you don't both have to have the same one) and have been delighted with the results. You can design it exactly as you want, and they have looked awesome, and worn really well.

There are tons of sites that do custom shirts, or you can get transfers and iron them on yourself too!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-01-2012, 11:19 AM
For me, I'm purchasing v-neck t-shirts for my daughter and I and then having my sister embroider them for us. I'll pay for the embroidery design and get a "family" discount from her.