PDA

View Full Version : If you could.....

Terra
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
What is one attraction you would love to do/ride/see with Walt Disney himself?

What is one WDW restaurant/food service you would like to eat at with Walt Disney?

What is one question you would love to ask Walt Disney?

For me:

1.) Spaceship Earth, to marvel and talk about all the things he saw become reality, not only at WDW, but in his lifetime. And to marvel at what has happened since his passing. And marvel together about the future.

2.) Beirgarten in Germany. I'm betting Walt Disney would be a blast to be with here ;)

3.) If I could ask him anything [and it's very hard to narrow this down], it would be in what direction would he want the current parks to go in for the future.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-31-2012, 01:36 PM
1. Mickey's Philharmagic-All the different characters on one screen, its just a great show.

2. Ohana's-No particular reason

3. What changes since you last saw the parks do you like and what would you change?

Main Street Jim
01-31-2012, 10:12 PM
1) Carousel of Progress :) Would *love* to know what he hisself would've done as a sequel (if it hadn't been Horizons :) )

2) Blue Bayou or Club 33 - both at Disneyland

3) Not just the parks, but the company as a whole. Since his passing, it's been a roller coaster ride - just up and down and up and down and up and....

Terra
02-01-2012, 07:22 AM
1) Carousel of Progress :) Would *love* to know what he hisself would've done as a sequel (if it hadn't been Horizons :) )

2) Blue Bayou or Club 33 - both at Disneyland

3) Not just the parks, but the company as a whole. Since his passing, it's been a roller coaster ride - just up and down and up and down and up and....

Nice to see you back on here! ;)

It would such an interesting conversation!

I loved Blue Bayou. We used to live in California when I was a young child. Then we did a DL vacation when I was 10 years old. The memories are still so vivid.

I adored that POTC went through the Blue Bayou. Does it still do that?

brownie
02-01-2012, 11:08 AM
What is one attraction you would love to do/ride/see with Walt Disney himself?

Toy Story Mania, since Walt was a fan of technology.

What is one WDW restaurant/food service you would like to eat at with Walt Disney?

Whatever he picked.

What is one question you would love to ask Walt Disney?

What are you going to do next?