PDA

View Full Version : Cute Disney video from OneRebublic on youtube.

caryrae
01-30-2012, 02:14 PM
They made a video of the song "Good Life" that they use in the Disney Commercials. If you type in "onerepublic makes memories" on youtube you should find it, it's by DisneyParks. The video is shot in Disney World.

eam
01-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it made me want to be there.

buzznwoodysmom
01-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for sharing. I loved it! Just sent it to all my Disney friends in my contact list. That song will now forever remind me of WDW!!!

VWL Mom
01-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Very cute, brightened my day!

Jillirose
01-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Love it! Going to buy it for my vacation play list :mickey:

caryrae
01-31-2012, 08:45 AM
Thanks for sharing. I loved it! Just sent it to all my Disney friends in my contact list. That song will now forever remind me of WDW!!!

Yeah, ever since I saw the Disney commercials with that song in it, the song always reminds me of WDW.

buzznwoodysmom
02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah, ever since I saw the Disney commercials with that song in it, the song always reminds me of WDW.

My son wants to make a video with all our pics and video of our next trip and wants to play it to this song. Hahaha, now I just gotta plan another trip. Or I guess I could use pics from the last 15 of our trips! LOL. He wants to do certain things for certain parts of the song, so he says we need a new trip. :thumbsup: