PDA

View Full Version : Accident in Gainesville off I-75

murphy1
01-30-2012, 01:08 PM
I am sick over this, it is just so sad and horrible. I drive this road about three to four times a year heard someone had a brushfire going (and then I've heard they aren't sure now). I pray for everyone who is involved in this tragedy. It reminds me of that awful wreck that happened on I-4 a few years ago. I talked to a guy at the store today who said that he had been on that stretch of road the night before. Be careful if you are driving through there anytime soon.

SBETigg
01-30-2012, 01:50 PM
It sounds really awful. So sorry for everyone involved and their loved ones. Your whole world can change in the blink of an eye.

bleukarma
01-30-2012, 07:06 PM
This is an awful accident. The FHP had the road closed for one accident but reopened it when they shouldn't have. I saw a picture of one of the dashboard camera's and you can't see anything. Ten people died on I-75 and my prayers go out to all of their family.

badkitty
01-31-2012, 11:34 AM
How awful. It is a horrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the families.

TinkerbellT421
01-31-2012, 11:38 AM
So awful to hear about this this morning on my local news :( Thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and friends of these victims that are effected.

MouseHead
02-02-2012, 02:47 AM
The 11th victim was just identified....she was a very good friend of my DGD :( .....she died along with her Father & Stepmother in the Dodge pickup that burned...they were driving from Pensacola to Sarasota to bury the stepmoms Dad :( ....such a tragedy...