PDA

View Full Version : Countries in Epcot no longer on DDP?

crltkcagle
01-29-2012, 10:02 PM
A customer came into my store today and we started talking about Disney. She told me her daughter just got back from Disney in December and was told that the new 2012 Dining plan does not include any of the countries in Epcot. So that would mean no Le Cellier, San Angel etc. Can anyone confirm this? I am going in May and have already made reservations for these some of these places and we will be using the Disney Dining plan. Just wondering if I should cancel these reservations or if this is just a rumor?

Disney Hungarian
01-29-2012, 10:16 PM
No worries:
This is the link to the Official 2012 Disney Dining Plan.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf

Polynesian Dweller
01-29-2012, 10:16 PM
They are all on the Disney Dining Plan for 2012 and that's according to the official brochure. Search Disney Dining Plan 2012 and you'll find it.

crltkcagle
01-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Whew thanks guys! I was getting worried there for a second.

chrim
01-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Some of the non-Disney run restaurants (such as those in Mexico, Japan, Italy, and France) seem to need to renew their dining plan participation each year. Thus, some or all of them don't show up in the initial version of each new brochure, and sometimes may not participate in the dining plan for the January time frame. But, it seem like they usually get added back on.

For 2012, it seems like there are a few additional Epcot restaurants participating (Bistro de Paris, for instance) rather than fewer.

Also, I think Le Cellier is Disney owned and run (same with the restaurants in UK, Germany, China, and Norway) so they don't seem to temporarily disappear each year.