PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys "Gift Bag"... for Terrisue!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Yay! We have once again booked, thanks to Terrisue at MJ! If you could send your MJ agent an imaginary Gift Bag, what would you put in it? I'd send Terrisue a tiara halo, big bottle of aspirin, a golden calculator, piles of shoes to throw at her computer (we joke about this, cause we always change our mind so much), and the finest chocolates on the planet (for after she finally gets us settled!). Add a spa week, fluffy slippers, and Starbucks' best, in a cup with grips on the handle for those late nights and early mornings.
THANKS, again, Wonderwoman, for always making the magic happen!
:surf: :angel: :pixie:

tinka
01-29-2012, 07:40 PM
I have to agree with everything that you have listed! I might add an eraser for all the changes-I change my mind a million times every time we book with her too! She is amazing for putting up with me, but ALWAYS gets me there and I have a great time!! Maybe we should throw in a bottle (or two) of wine and some Mickey wineglasses!!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-29-2012, 11:17 PM
I have to agree with everything that you have listed! I might add an eraser for all the changes-I change my mind a million times every time we book with her too! She is amazing for putting up with me, but ALWAYS gets me there and I have a great time!! Maybe we should throw in a bottle (or two) of wine and some Mickey wineglasses!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wolf
02-06-2012, 04:43 PM
:mickey:I cannot agree with this more!!!! Without Terrisue I don't know what I would have done for all me and Moma's trips! She's brilliant and more patient with me than I deserve, I know I asked her for the same ADR like 6 times last trip...My email kept eating them I swear...:blush: Terrisue your my hero!!!!

MNNHFLTX
02-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Aw, that's sweet! I agree, the Magical Journeys crew is great!

Brownie54
02-11-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd give her a 26 hour day. I'm sure she could use the extra time.

I_am_ts
02-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Awww! I am so lucky to have such nice folks to work with.

I love all your ideas, especially the wine and chocolate! :D

Thanks!!

ts

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
02-14-2012, 08:54 PM

Thanks!!

ts

My favorite gift to get AND to give!

Tygger7
02-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Yay! We have once again booked, thanks to Terrisue at MJ! If you could send your MJ agent an imaginary Gift Bag, what would you put in it? I'd send Terrisue a tiara halo, big bottle of aspirin, a golden calculator, piles of shoes to throw at her computer (we joke about this, cause we always change our mind so much), and the finest chocolates on the planet (for after she finally gets us settled!). Add a spa week, fluffy slippers, and Starbucks' best, in a cup with grips on the handle for those late nights and early mornings.
THANKS, again, Wonderwoman, for always making the magic happen!
:surf: :angel: :pixie:

Amen, and amen! I will never book without her! That woman has the patience of a saint...she is always so helpful and it's a pleasure talking with her. I don't know how I handled everything before her!

Kudos to you Terrisue!! :D

mickeys_princess_mom
02-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Amen, and amen! I will never book without her! That woman has the patience of a saint...she is always so helpful and it's a pleasure talking with her. I don't know how I handled everything before her!

Kudos to you Terrisue!! :D

:high5:

mickeys_princess_mom
02-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Thanks!!

ts

:hug: