PDA

View Full Version : Can you actually CALL and ask what dates are available?

azcavalier
01-27-2012, 04:14 PM
We're hoping to use our points at Hilton Head for three nights this summer, but our dates are totally flexible. I'm sure it's mostly booked up, but I can't find a way to just look and see what dates are available. And I can't find a number to call to say, "Hey, do you guys have three days open anytime in June, July, or August?"

Pretty frustrated.

VWL Mom
01-28-2012, 07:31 AM
You can call MS an they will look it up for you but you can also look online. Use 14day blocks for searching and it will tell you what is available for those dates. If you rqst a studio, you can scroll down and it will also tell you if a 1bdrm or 2brdm are available. Just looking quickly, it looks like the only nights available for 1bdrms are weekends because of the high point use.

azcavalier
01-28-2012, 12:08 PM
We were hoping for a 2 bdrm, for a three day period, at ANY point during the summer. Early, late, middle, doesn't matter. But I can't find any times available.

VWL Mom
01-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Looks like the last week in August is open for a 2bdrm, don't know if that will help you or not. Probably because that just opened up for those using 7 month mark. FYI, I put in Aug 24 - 28

tundramom
01-28-2012, 01:39 PM
When I called the CM told me exactly what was available for entire month of June.