PDA

View Full Version : Update on brother Victor

Hull-onian
01-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Victor's brain tumor has shrunk by 10 percent. That being said, he can't drive,work, or do too much. He will be at home, and the doctors said he will be having treatment for at least one and half years. The fund raiser was successful and without the help of many many people I wouldn't have been able to do it. Everyday is step closer to Victor getting better. Thank you everyone for your heartfelt prayers and good thoughts at this time. We appreciate all our Intercot friends.......And Victor is a huge fan of Disney, and their youngest child (of nine children)Timmy eleven years old, has never been to WDW, and the goal is to get Timmy there sometime, and he is special needs. If I know my brother and sister-in-law Cindy, it will happen. Again, thank you.....:mickey:

Disney4us2
01-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Glad to hear the tumor has shrunk. Continued prayers and pixies:pixie::pixie::pixie:

ElenitaB
01-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Continued prayers heading your way.

hoop de do
01-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Good News - More Pixie Dust coming your way.

:pixie::tink::pixie::tink:

MNNHFLTX
01-28-2012, 02:57 PM
So glad to hear things are headed in the right direction. Continued prayers and :pixie:

Janmac
01-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Glad to hear such good news. Victor and Cindy seem like such positive people I am sure Timmy will get to WDW and that they will enjoy each other and every day they have together.

Jan

laprana
01-31-2012, 12:05 PM
That's excellent news! I'm keeping you, your brother and your family in my thoughts and prayers and sending more :pixie::pixie: for continued success in the treatment! I hope they get to enjoy a wonderful WDW trip with Timmy!

DVC2004
01-31-2012, 01:15 PM
That's good news! Continued prayers for a full recovery. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Hull-onian
01-31-2012, 02:40 PM
I heard from my brother Victor the other day, he is extremely upbeat, and very good with all the children. His treatments continue at Tufts Medical in Boston, and they are going good. Will keep you all updated. Thank you, Jean:mickey:

TheVBs
02-01-2012, 04:40 PM
That is wonderful! :mickey: