PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli Question?

Mickey 101
01-26-2012, 09:46 PM
We will be going to Via Napoli on our upcoming trip and have 4 adults in our party on the DDP. If we order the Mezzo Metro that serves 3-5, will it be one entitlement per person eating the pizza or will it just count as one meal for one person?

Strmchsr
01-27-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm fairly certain (but not 100%) that you have to get the individual pizzas on the DDP. If you wanted a bigger size you'd have to pay OOP.

BrerGnat
01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
For what it's worth, that pizza is WAYYYYY too big for only 4 people! Honestly, if you are on the DDP, just get individual pizzas (and perhaps, just get 2 or 3, and use only 2 or 3 TS credits) and share. The individual size is even too big for just one person; it's almost 12". My sister and I easily shared one individual pizza and got the salad and were STUFFED with that amount. My family returned in December and my boys shared one KID'S sized pizza and DH and I got a "medium" pizza and we had 3 huge slices of our pizza left over. I overestimated how much we'd be able to eat.

hauntedmansiongirl
01-31-2012, 04:34 AM
When we we there in September we had to get individual pizzas. And we could only pick from the already made up pizza (ie. we couldn't pick our own toppings). It was really good though! Have a great time! :mickey: