PDA

View Full Version : If I buy 5 day Park Hopper with water park tickets...

idreamofdisney
01-26-2012, 02:48 PM
would I be able to, for example, be there 10 days, and go to the parks for 5 of the days and the water parks for the other 5 days - or isn't that how it works? I know it wouldn't work if I went to a park and then a water park on the same day, but I was trying to figure out if this would work for us. Thanks.

PopPhan
01-26-2012, 02:53 PM
You could certainly use your Water Park Fun & More options that way, just as long as you use them within 14 days of first use of the ticket for any of the options - Parks or Water Parks & More....

As you state, you will have 5 ENTRIES on the Water Park Fun & More portion as well as the 5 DAYS on the MYW + Park Hopper portion.

joonyer
01-26-2012, 02:57 PM
And yes, you CAN go to a theme park and a water park on the same day if you want to.

Grumpy.
01-26-2012, 03:00 PM
You totally CAN go to one of the main parks then to a waterpark on the same day. You can visit only one main park per day without park hoppers, but the waterpark and more option allows you to have x number of ENTRIES to the other things like water parks, Disneyquest, golf... You can use all five entries in one day if you were so inclined and then go to MK.

gerald72
01-26-2012, 03:29 PM
You can use them however and whenever you like as long as its before they expire.

DizneyRox
01-27-2012, 03:23 AM
You might be asking if the park hopping applies to the water parks, and the answer is no. The park hopping option only applies to the 4 major theme parks. Each entry to a different water park on the same day consumes a water park "credit".

For example, on Monday you want to visit Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, that would consume two water park credits. Although, you can enter Blizzard Beach in the morning, go to DtD for lunch, and back to Blizzard Beach in the afternoon and only consume one water park "credit"