PDA

View Full Version : Portions at Via Napoli

clausjo
01-26-2012, 01:25 PM
How are the portions here? We'll be there next week (:cloud9:) and it will be 3 adults and my DD, who doesn't eat much. Are the pizza's large enough to share? What about the pastas? I'm excited to take my parents here - they went to Italy a twice a long time ago and still rave about the pizza. I've heard its about as authentic as you can get. (They're from NY so they're very picky.)

Scott C
01-26-2012, 01:43 PM
The pizzas are on the large side. One large might take care of you -- depends on your appitite. DW and I shared a large in Sept. We left 3 or 4 slices. We had no appetizer though

Thanks
Scott C

SBETigg
01-26-2012, 02:26 PM
I like the individual size pizzas, which are actually big enough to share if you have a smaller appetite and maybe get a salad with it. I'm not sure about the portions on anything else, but portions do tend to be large at most restaurants.

BrerGnat
01-26-2012, 03:53 PM
The middle sized pizza is 14". It's definitely large enough for 2-3 adults. I'd suggest getting one of those along with a pasta entree and the family style salad! They do have a kids menu, with small pizzas and pasta and chicken dishes too.

DVC2004
01-26-2012, 04:03 PM
We shared a pizza with our 2 teens and it was enough.I don't think there was any left over but we all had enough to eat. The next time we visted we got the really big pizza, I think it's a half-meter they said, and that was too much for 4 people. Even with 2 teen boys.