PDA

View Full Version : February Crowds

JabberJaws
01-26-2012, 12:48 PM
So going to be at DL on Feb. 2 (Thursday). What are the crowds like this time of year? I know DL crowds are lighter during the week since they get so much weekend traffic.

Thanks!

Disney4us2
01-26-2012, 02:30 PM
We were there yesterday. Very light crowds. Minimal waits... maybe 25 minutes at the most. Fast passes will cut that time down. DD wanted to do her pin trading so we didn't do too many attractions.

We ate at Jolly Holiday and the line for that was about 5 minutes or less. The Dole whip line was long. Right now you need to enter into the Tiki Room area to get a Dole Whip. They are doing a small refurb on the outside area by the Dole Whips and entrance to Adventureland. Just a narrow walkway.

Darbylew
01-26-2012, 04:37 PM
I think you will be fine as long as you don't go
during Mari Gras holidays or President day.
Both of these holidays are busy and they both
fall together this year.

JabberJaws
01-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Yup, we will only be there one day (it is a side trip to our main trip to San Diego) on next Thursday (Feb. 2) so definitely avoiding all those holidays. I was thinking crowds would be light, but just wanted to see. We've only been one other time (in early December) so we can't wait to get back!

Also, digging the weather. 7-day forecasts right now showing 78 and sunny for Thursday! Sure, a little chilly at night, but I will take 78 and sunny during the day any day!:sun:

tinkwest
01-28-2012, 06:18 PM
February is usually not bad if you miss the Presidents' Day weekend.