PDA

View Full Version : Touch

bleukarma
01-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Anybody watch this new show with Kiefer Sutherland last night? I think it was just a sneak peak because they advertised that new shows won't start till March. But I enjoyed it! It shows how we are all connected in the world and how one little thing we do can effect someone else all the way around the world. I do admit that the only reason I watched it is because I just got done watching 24 series from Netflix and I'm now a Kiefer Sutherland fan. But he is no Jack Bauer in this new show!

Mickey'sGirl
01-26-2012, 11:32 AM
My assistant was telling me about it this morning, and suggested I give it a watch. She really really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping to find it on-demand!

BrerGnat
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
DH and I watched it. We were undecided about whether or not we will continue when it comes on in March.

I do admit to being partially freaked out, though. Our 7 year old son with Autism is VERY much like that little boy. He's obsessed with numbers, math, cell phones, and we usually don't understand half of what he is doing and he offers no explanation. He does talk, though, and we're confident that he isn't some kind of paranormal psychic. ;)

However, the premise is just a bit too "out there" for us. It's so unbelievable that it will be hard to watch over the long run.