PDA

View Full Version : Florida Resident Annual pass payment plan question

Poohluv85
01-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey Guys! Were finally getting our annual passes, using the payment plan! :figment: To anyone who has purchased these ticketsI wanted to ask, before we go and purchase them, how soon do they start debiting your account for the monthly payment? I want to be sure and have the necessary funds in my account to pay for them. Also, is it ok to use my checking account? I dont want to get there and have any disappointing surprises. Ive almost got the down payment saved up and were so close to going I can almost smell the magic :cloud9: Any answers you guys can give will be greatly appreciated!

Terra
01-25-2012, 09:24 PM
You do your down payments right then of course and with-in 24-48 hours the payment comes out. This is the second year I've done them and my payment usually came out the very next day :)

So plan your payment [if your like me] on a pay period that is good to have an auto payment coming out :)

We love doing it this way. Makes it so much more affordable for our family since we are basically the 'working poor'.

Melanie
01-25-2012, 09:31 PM
I think I'm correct in saying that they take your down payment, and then immediately take (debit or charge) your first payment. I'd be prepared for that.

Yes, you can use your checking account.

I did mine a few months ago at an Epcot ticket booth and it took no more than 10 minutes. :mickey:

ETA: Terra got her post in before me and confirmed what I thought I remembered. :)

Poohluv85
01-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Awesome, thanx Terra! this is so good to know, I really appreciate your reply. This is the only way we'll be able to do it and Im so happy that Disney has started this. Have a magical night :mickey:

Terra
01-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Your welcome :) And I agree. Now that the boys are no longer free, having to buy 3 passes, no way could we afford it all up front. The payment plan is an amazing gesture and a great marketing tool IMO :)

Have a great time!

bleukarma
01-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Ive done 2 on the payment plan and both times the CM told me the first payment will come out at midnight, which it did. Both are coming out of my checking account, at different pay periods so I can spread it out over the month.

I have a season pass so I still have to pay for parking. :( I have a friend that her and her husband has season passes and she got a full annual pass on their daughters pass so they could use that for parking and it would be cheaper since it was the child rate. :number1:

Terra
01-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Ive done 2 on the payment plan and both times the CM told me the first payment will come out at midnight, which it did. Both are coming out of my checking account, at different pay periods so I can spread it out over the month.

I have a season pass so I still have to pay for parking. :( I have a friend that her and her husband has season passes and she got a full annual pass on their daughters pass so they could use that for parking and it would be cheaper since it was the child rate. :number1:
I should have done that! :D Maybe I'll bump one and pay the difference.

Poohluv85
01-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Sorry I hadn't replied to your post until now Melanie, but thanks so much for the reply!..I have one other question as long as we on the subject..Does the 36.00 a month include tax? or if it doesn't, how much is the down payment and monthly payment after tax? Again I really appreciate the info!! :mickey: