PDA

View Full Version : Old ticket question

DonD
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
I have 5 old Park Hopper Plusses with 3 days and 3 plusses left each. We are going to the World in a few weeks and now have 6 people in my family. Also we would like to go to all 4 parks (and maybe some minor parks). So what are my options?

1) Buy 5 of us a one day pass (really expensive) and the younger boy (7yo) a 4 day pass.

2) Exchanging our old tickets for 6 - 4 day passes. What would happen to the plusses? Are they worth anything on an exchange?

3) I was thinking maybe of going to customer service and hoping and praying that they would do something magical:tink:.

Suggestions appreciated.
Thank you.

DizneyRox
01-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Option 3 is out...

I don't think you can upgrade, so #2 is out.

Option 1 is your probably cheapest deal, unless you want to buy tickets for everyone and save those old tickets for a trip that better suits your needs. It's not the cheapest, but the more days you buy, the cheaper it is per day.

MickeysBestPal
01-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Option 3 is out...

I don't think you can upgrade, so #2 is out.

Option 1 is your probably cheapest deal, unless you want to buy tickets for everyone and save those old tickets for a trip that better suits your needs. It's not the cheapest, but the more days you buy, the cheaper it is per day.

Completely agree.

You don't have any real options involving old, partially-used tickets.

They can't be modified or traded-in, only used for their remaining assets.