PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House lunch

luvkatiebug
01-21-2012, 06:12 PM
We are eating at Tusker House for the new character lunch in a few weeks, and I was just looking for experiences and such since it was added as a character meal. Also, what are some of your favorite foods there. We have never eaten there and the menu sounds amazing! Thanks.:mickey:

Figment!
01-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Judging by the lack of response, It appears you may be one of the first INTERCOTee's to dine there since the change ...

... if this is the case, your own review would be a great addition to the boards when you return. :thumbsup:

AgentC
01-24-2012, 11:42 PM
We had lunch there in December. I really enjoyed and highly recommend it.

Character wise it is very similar to breakfast. You meet Donald Duck outside where they take a photo of you to later try to sell to you at the table for around $30 :D. They will also take a picture with your camera. The day we were there, the characters inside were Mickey, Goofy and Daisy. They also did a parade with the kids at intervals.

Our lunch was really early (11:30) so we were there as the food shifted from breakfast to lunch.

I really enjoyed the bread and spreads such as chutney, hummus, and dried fruit. I also liked the pearl couscous and Basmati rice dishes. The roasted pork loin was very good as well and my husband liked the seafood stew. The curry chicken was okay but not my favorite.

And the bread pudding was excellent. Overall everyone enjoyed it, even my mom who is super picky. :D

Melanie
01-24-2012, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the review Cindy! We may have to try it sometime this spring. I also know that our mod Mikki ate there recently, and hopefully she'll offer a review after she gets back home to England from her holiday.

Mickey 101
01-25-2012, 09:02 AM
We used to always go for lunch at Tusker House and have gone once since it became a TS location. It was amazing!! They still had my favorite item on the menu--grilled salmon. They had several other wonderful things as well. We all loved the roasted potatoes and the desserts were awesome!

PlutoToo
01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
We ate there in Dec. as well and my review would be very similar to AgentC. I did notice the tables were a little crowded together. But food-wise, this was my husband's favorite meal.