PDA

View Full Version : just booked a DVC trip online!

LoriSan
01-20-2012, 03:13 PM
it was very easy. The only things is that you select which points to use for that reservation. I have banked points on another contract that I want to use, but it wasn't showing those points, since I an not within the 7 month window for those points. I will have to keep an eye on the points once the 7 month window opens up to make sure those points are allocated to be used.

Besides that, :thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
01-20-2012, 06:57 PM
I just went live today, wasn't live for me yesterday... Seems very easy to use... I think I will use the online system next time I book a vacation... :)

DCDisney
01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Me too ! And I just got my membership # today !! The WaitList function is pretty slick !

PlutoPlanet
01-24-2012, 12:44 PM
It worked well for me last week.

twinboyz
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Great post! we plan on using online booking for next trip!:mickey:

SD Price
02-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Booked a 7-month-out trip to another resort using the online system yesterday. A couple of points I haven't read discussed:

We own multiple contracts and the system allowed us to choose from which account we wanted to take the points.

In addition to the room type I requested, the reservation system offered similar, alternative rooms in our room choice.

The system displays the number of points in the current contract year and shows the points available to borrow from next year. We didn't have any banked points.

There is a no-penalty reservation cancellation option in case you change your mind while booking the vacation.

I was very pleased with the design and execution.

Scott

DebK
02-02-2012, 12:24 PM
I just booked a trip for November online and it was very easy.